Thursday 20 July 2017

Digilocker apps to get details of aadhaar only by number


Here I will be giving details on how to get details of aadhaar only by number with use of Digilocker apps.

Digilocker apps is developed by government of India for using various document like aadhaar, driving license etc.

Here anyone get full details of aadhaar by just giving fingerprint and aadhar number. You have to use morpho fingerprint scanner.

The full process on how to use the device to get aadhaar details given on my other article, so scroll my blog to get solution related to aadhaar.

Morpho fingerprint Scanner Dealer in Mumbai 

1 comment:

  1. why only morpho scanner work at digiocker as I am using no java for the computer is this the problem to download information, I from fro vasco goa

    ReplyDelete