Tuesday 18 July 2017

Download aadhaar card with fingerprint scanner



In this post I will be giving information on “Download aadhaar card with fingerprint scanner”. To download aadhaar card by number only you need not need any agency, even a common man can download aadhaar by using Morpho fingerprint scanner with the help of Digilocker website.






I am using fingerprint scanner at my shop and getting basic information and on enquiry I am getting full details from the aadhaar customer care.




You have any comment then post at below to get more details on this topic.

Morpho fingerprint Scanner Dealer in Mumbai 

2 comments:

  1. I am from Vasco Goa, want to know the full procedure to download aadhaar as many people from Utter Pradesh and Bihar comes only with aadhar number they do not carry enrollment slip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete